Okay, so while I'm pointing out ways to improve New England, I'll go ahead and mention the roads. I just followed the same True Value semi all the way up route 13 and then 101, before I turned off at the Cider Mill (yes, I'm writing from an alternate location). Not a passing zone to be had, unless you count the one where we encountered a long string of traffic, similarly stuck behind a slow driver, coming in the opposite direction and thus precluding any passing maneuvers. Sigh. New England could use a lot more multi lane highways. But other than that and the long winters, there's not a better place on earth!
8 comments:
That is why you buy a motorcycle! So you can just zip by all those slow poke losers. LIKE ME!!! Whoohoo.
But on the downside, all the construction takes so long and is such a pain, it almost isn't worth it. You should try going thru the constrution on 101, bleh...
You crazy girl! I just read the comments on your Ishmael posting. I love you so much : )
Love,
Gretchen
I couldn't agree more. There's almost nothing I dislike more than driving behind a huge slow-moving truck, and (I admit it) I really like passing people. : ) However, being the law-abiding New Hampshirite that I am, I very rarely have the oppurtunity among the many infamous "Massachusetts drivers" that have infiltrated our state's highway system.
Hey Ferny i got a new blog.. You can read what happened lol
AHS, put me on your friends list so i can comment on your blog! I found your latest one very amusing but couldn't comment since i wasnt a "team member".
thanx
AHS, you haven't been driving long enough to comment authoritatively. Heh, heh. (No offense.) Good thing you're law abiding; it'd be a pity for Billy to have to revoke your license.
does this mean you'll be at Chestnut Hill on Sunday?
Alas, I won't see you at Chestnut Hill (as you may have surmised by this time) because I zipped back to RI for church, in order to have maximum time to write my paper. Sigh. But I'll see you next weekend! Hurrah!
Post a Comment