Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Some Definitions

Procrastination: Andrea writing a blog posting despite the fact that a very menacing paper is hovering over her head

Funny: The Red Sox fans' standing ovation of Mariano Rivera

Classy: Rivera's reaction to the ovation

Ironic: Finding my debit card a day or two after spending ten bucks ordering a new one

Story of my Life: See above

Ironic (2): The fact that blogger's spell check doesn't recognize the word "blog"

Annoying: Hearing someone else on IM (bbrrrING, BRRRiinngg)

Stress Relief: A blanket on the lawn, sunshine, a dear friend

Spring: The time where you get unforeseen urges to take the left turn, instead of the right, which will take you to the ocean instead of to class

Conservatism: The force that keeps in the right lane at such a time

Happiness: Knowing there's a Red Sox/Yankees game in a few minutes - which means I can "write my paper" in front of the ball game

Procrastination (2): Watching the Red Sox/Yankees game despite the fact that one has a very menacing paper hovering over ones head

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE blog-- I love your dictionary! My definition of procrastination: "Reading blogs when I should be doing the dishes" Sigh... but oh so fun. (:
~Ruth

brilynne said...

Rivera is definitely the epitome of class. I'm his biggest fan, except for durning the playoffs when I'm praying he'll break his arm.

Anonymous said...

And my definition of procrastination: Working instead of making dinner (crackers are good!)...writing email reports instead of working...reading blogs instead of writing email reports...
I can't think of anything that makes me procrastinate from reading blogs. What clever friends I have! ~Lisa