Sunday, June 12, 2005
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! The PRESSURE!!!
No, this is not Andrea stressing about job interviews. This is guest speaker Melissa, and I'm withering already. Before you get all excited, I will make it clear that I am NOT a real blogger; I am only a CONTRIBUTOR to a blog. Therefore I have no responsibilities whatsoever. I do not promise to ever post anything, and if you hate what I do rarely post, it's Andrea's fault because it's her blog. (She agrees, as she's busy in the background giving me every "out" in the book...) This bold move to blogsite "member" is just in case I suddenly have epiphanies and/or thrilling tales that simply must be shared with the entire universe. Mostly I just want my name to come up in underlined blue (like Brandon's) when I leave comments. AND, of course, now everyone will check Andrea's blog twice as often (she's paying me a tidy sum for all the publicity). Ok... so now that I've waffled to lengths that would do all phlegmatics proud, I will conclude this speech of introduction, and welcome you to peruse my potential ramblings in this little corner of blogdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Woohoo!
Ha Ha Ha Ha. Welcome my friend to the edge. Just one more step and you'll be over the cliff like the rest of us. Ok I just made no sense.
Why don't you start your own blog, bum? I was all excited that you had a blue underlined name, and then I got directed to Andrea's blog. (Which I love, don't get me wrong, but you got my hopes up and defrauded me.)
I did the same thing as Kms, only I just laughted. What a good idea! I will LOVE to hear what you have to say anytime, but feel no pressure. Lisa talks about doing the same thing for me, but we never quite get around to figuring it out.
Bwahhahahahaha. Very soon, young padawan, you will see the benefits of fulling joining the darkside! Each little step brings you ever so much closer...
M for Melissa, Rah, rah, rah!
ENCORE, ENCORE (is that the way you spell it)
See how many fans you have already?
What a good idea! Now I will have to check Andrea's blog twice as often now that there are two of you contributing!
Hurray- Success to the brave! I like the outlying islands thing on your profile...
Hold fast to your ideals and principles! Don't give in to peer pressure, stand your ground! Just figured you needed some balance. Looking forward to your further entries.
Who needs a blog? Anonymity is the way to go. Way more fun. :-D
Masked maniac, I am tracking who you are. i will find out and expose you to the whole world.
And you still need that prozac...
ooooh, now I'm terrified. Big scary ryusoma is after me. Mommyyyyy! (keep your prozac, hun, I think you're the one who needs it.) :-P
Post a Comment