Wednesday, August 10, 2005

But the Question Really is...

What is with all these recent posts having titles that start with B?!

10 comments:

Laughter said...

Because you are a beautifully beaming bountiful blogger.

Laughter said...

That was lame...

drewey fern said...

I liked it:) Besides, I admire the effort of putting all the b's in bold. Good work!

Anonymous said...

could it be because someone new is in your life that you are not telling people about that starts with B lol

Booker said...

I surmise that is because you have a deepseated psychological bent toward giving all your future students B's and it is manifesting itself this way.

My professional opinion there...

CKS said...

hmmm...someone in your life beginning with B...remember how you were going to marry Brett Leflem?

redsoxwinthisyear said...

Personally, I think it's part of a Bolshevik plot.

CARmelo said...

yeah what Jonesy said!

Booker said...

My opinion got seconded. That means it is true! Ha, I KNEW it...

Anonymous said...

The Brett LeFlem referred to as one who was going to be married, is that Brett of Grennland, NH? He broke my daughters heart, very MEAN MAN and dishonest man