I agreed to be spokesman for the most esteemed of Lindsays in order to come before you at this time and inform you that, although her blogging has seemed to fall out of existence of late, it is not because of any lack of desire on her part. On the contrary, she has much about which to blog. Unfortunately, her computer is suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and is on the blink. She will therefore be unable to update until such time as the humidity decreases or she wins the lottery and gets a new computer. Don't give up hope, Lindsay's dear readers. She will indeed be back.
5 comments:
Boy, after reading the first sentence I thought you were going to announce that Lindsay had a man in her life who was distracting her from blogging! My excitement was dashed by the rest of the paragraph, though. Hmm, I guess reading blogs late at night can play tricks on one's mind!
I feel bad for her. I've tried to help it, but nothing I do makes it go any faster or anything.
*puts on manhat*
I know! She should skip her upcoming cruise and spend the money on a new computer!
*takes off manhat*
See, wasn't that simple? Hahahha :)
Oo, oo, two blogs starting with "f's" in a row...
See, this is what happens with insomnia! Now I really feel bad for your future students :)
Poor Lindsay...I feel her pain. :O(
Lisa
Post a Comment