Just so nobody is confused, allow me to explain the new step required for leaving comments. You have to type in the little word that you see in order to insure that you are a real person and not some nefarious blog spammer. Clever, clever Blogger, coming up with a way to thwart the dark side! Go ahead and try it out everyone. It's fun!
10 comments:
Not to rain on your parade...
While this new feature does get rid of the occasional spammer, it is really, really annoying for the commenters. At least for this commenter.
But having seen it around enough, and knowing that spamming will get worse, I have COMPROMISED and given in and comment on peoples blogs who do use it. Ahh, how the mighty have fallen.
:)
Personally, I love those little "decode-the-fuzzy-word" things. Really. I find them fascinating... I just somehow feel so HUMAN when I'm required to interpret those mysterious squiggled colors. Something about the shocking change from boring old sans serif or times new roman...it's exciting. I don't know. It's like a secret code. I am awesome. Now I will stop talking.
Derrick's whining, fosooth!
Woohoo.
seems to have worked so far
Hi, at least this code isn't so fuzzy I can't read it. It has happened to me before once. Hope your day of teacher training went really really well and that it put your teaching nightmares at ease.
Maybe it's a male thing, but I have to agree with Ryu, it is rather annoying. Of course so far I've only had about two spammers on my whole blog so I guess I can't complain.
Oh, wcj, we could remedy that...
and my "woohoo" wasn't an enthused one.
No offence meant, Andrea. =)
Oops, I did NOT mean to identify myself with the male species.
I saw that feature and almost put it up on mine blog! Wait... maybe I did. Can't remember. :-)
I like it! It's fun to type it really, really fast. I suppose that comes from countless hours at the bank...
Post a Comment