And then, all at once, I remembered that you can easily put pictures on your blog now! And blogs are always so interesting when they include pictures. Of course, not having a ready stash of digital photos on computer, my options were limited. But I remembered that I had saved this one, and so here it is. Hurrah for Bushy and Mrs. Bushy!And this font is called Trebuchet, which I just think is a great word.
13 comments:
WhooWhoo!Thanks to my brothers and Age of Empires I actually know what a trebuchet is. (at least I sortof know what it is.)
Hooray for your posting of pictures!
Woah--a picture! But will lightning strike the filmstrip only once?
What a wonderful picture! Sigh...I wish we could keep them in the White House for a loooong time!
Man, this has the potential to turn into a real political free for all.
So I'm gonna stand back, say nothing and keep the peace :)
Truly a pearl of wisdom worth of Confusious. No political comments from me either.
Is it just me, or does Lady Laura look like a wax figurine in this picture?
Hmm...I knew she was too good to be real. Rats.
Confucious say
"Eat Ramen, Live Long"
Kinda like Popeye and spinach, only different, eh?
A trebuchet is an amazingly manly thing (even if the word is probably french in origin).
I rather sympathize with that English king (I think it was Edward I but don't quote me on that) who bombarded a city that had already offered surrender just because he had a new trebuchet he hadn't tried out yet.
Okay, stop being so mysterious! What in the world is a trebuchet?
The picture's a little stiff, but cute. What's behind the picture is good stuff! Yay!
Lisa
How disappointing, Andrea. Getting caught up on blog reading on our vacation here at the NJ Demmes, when I saw your heading, "Some of my Favorite People" I verily expected there to be a picture of me! or at least some words of aff. Oh well, I guess George and Laura should get their picture in before me. . .
Lisa, just click on the word "Trebuchet" in my post - it's linked to the on-line definition:)
Post a Comment