Day 2: So far so good!
Today was even better than yesterday! Learning from my mistakes, I had more material to present in a more interesting way, and thus got my high schoolers on board. The 7th and 8th graders were just as on board as yesterday, if not more so. I'm thinking that I'm going to love teaching all day long, and be a little more skeptical when preparing at night.
I got to write on a chalk board today! And write I did... I covered the thing.
And I got to share my #1 Literary Fact: Wherefore means why, not where. Thus, when Juliet says "Wherefore art thou Romeo?" she is asking "Why are you Romeo?" as in, "Why did you have to be from the family that hates my family?" My 7th and 8th graders were fascinated:)
Another great day!
2 comments:
Prep, smepp: that's what I say!
No, not really. God bless all your hard work!
Hurray for you! You are amazing and I wish you were my teacher in school. :)
Post a Comment