I've found myself going to unusual lengths for the sake of education...
It was pretty normal when I was stopping at Wal Mart to buy posterboard and crayons.
But soon I was in Michaels buying modeling clay. Somehow that seems a little more strange.
That wasn't much compared to going door to door in the "Brown Compound" collecting milk jugs and turn tables for a science experiment.
But all of that was left far in the dust when I found myself CUTTING THE LINING OUT OF MY SKIRT so that I would have a black veil for the class play!
4 comments:
Maaaammaaaa mia!
If you find yourself tempted to cut off fingers, I would draw the line there. And maybe get professional help :)
Such sacrifice, such dedication.
My new bumper sticker:
"If you had a black veil in the school play, thank a teacher."
Now THAT was dumb.
Wow, I'm impressed. Even I haven't gone so far as cutting out my skirt...
Post a Comment