Friday, October 21, 2005

Some Happy Things

*This morning I had a cinnamon stick from Dunkin Donuts! I was so sad when they were discontinued - and so elated that they've been brought back.

*Today a mother came in and said "I don't know what you do, but my kids keep talking about you!" (I'm appropriating this into my happy things list, in the assumption that the talking is positive.)

*I think my 7th and 8th graders did really well on their Lit tests today, even though the test was an essay test.

*I had opportunity to go into a tirade against Hollywood today in class - something I always find enjoyable.

*I had so much fun putting pictures with each name in the phone book in my NEW CELL PHONE (entire post devoted to new cell phone to follow, no doubt)!

*I opened the fridge and saw grapes!

*The guy at the video store remembered "Brown" without my having to tell him.

*I have been enjoying the incredible stress-free-ness and rest of a Sabbath spent with friends.

*And I got calls from Lindsay, Gretchen, and Fritha today!

Whew, what a day...

2 comments:

Booker said...

What a day indeed! And just think, you have a lifetime of them ahead of you...

wideyed said...

bring 'em on!