Here I am in the comfort of home, surrounded by family, and thankful for so many things. Some of the things I'm thankful for are:
*Four amazing years at PC, and the euphoria surrounding graduation.
*An incredible job that God led me to, and that I love every day.
*A wonderful home situation - I love living with Uncle Paul and Aunt Laura and Melissa. I love the fun we have, the conversations we have, the harmony and fellowship we have. I couldn't ask for a better "second family."
*Some fantastic summer excursions, including one to GA to see the Adamses with Melissa and KJ, one to Coolidge Point with my family, one to Busch Gardens with Lisa, and one to Rockport with Amy and Lindsay.
*The gift of Faith, and the lessons God has taught me about Himself this year. He is so good, so faithful, so trustworthy.
*Material blessings like my new car and new cell phone!
*My dear, dear friends. What would I do without them?! And I'm thankful for ways to keep in touch - e-mail, blogs, phones, and (best of all) get-togethers!
*And I'm thankful for my dear family. What a source of love and support and strength...and fun! Hurrah for parents, siblings, and nephews!
God is so good, and I'm thankful for these things that come from Him.
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for posting a list! I kept checking your blog hoping for this...!
I second everything Claire said :)
Post a Comment