Needless to say, this card pretty much made my life. Michael made it after coming in from playing, while he was feeling on top of the world and hyper...hence effusive. The results of his labor made me cry when I got it, and make me smile every morning when I see it again.
Front:

Inside:

Back:
13 comments:
Aaaawwww!
hey, he can write. man, these kids are growing up WAY to fast these days...
i need nephews! Who knew they'd be such good affirmers? Though what can you expect coming out of Murray stock...
Wow! That is impressive..how old is he now?
"He's five years old," she glowed. And then she had to make sure that everyone knew that he had copied letters written down by his Mama. "But of course," she hastily added (with more glowing), "he told his Mama what to write, and he copied the letters down all by himself!"
I love how kids write...In particular, I love how he put his "E" from the word "whole" down by "world" b/c there was no more room...I remember doing that kind of thing when I was little.
Nephews are wonderful, eh?
Sooooo cute! :D
Wonderful!!! Bet your love tank was suddenly overflowing from that!
Happy Sabbath!
Hurray for nephews who love!!!
Feeling vicarious waves of bliss that you inspired such great literature! :O)
I just have to say, Aaaaaaawwwww:)
Wow that was sweet! Aaaaaaawww...
aaaaaaaaawwwwwww.......
okay you get the point!;)
:))(that's a big smile)
wow, how inspiring =)
That brought tears to my eyes too!
Post a Comment