I love Christmas so much every year, and especially in recent years when I have begun to grasp what it's all really about. The Wonder of the season is fresh each year, most often conveyed to me through a Christmas Carol. In light of that, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Christmas Carol phrases of this year:
A thrill of Hope, the Weary World Rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
- From O Holy Night

The King of kings lay thus in lowly manger;
In all our trials born to be our friends.
He knows our need, our weakness is no stranger,
Behold your King!
- From O Holy Night
Son of God, Love's pure Light.
- From Silent Night
Light and life to all He brings,
Ris'n with healing in His wings.
Mild He lays His glory by,
Born that man no more may die,
Born to raise the sons of earth,
Born to give them second birth.
- From Hark the Herald Angels Sing (this year's favorite)
May the Joy and Peace and Love that is Christmas, be yours today and all year!
10 comments:
Merry Christmas Andrea! Thanks for the words from the carols. Good ones.
Merry Christmas, Dear Friend!!
And now that it's the 26th, HAPPY BIRTHDAY too :)
Happy Birthday, Andrea! And Happy New Year since it's too late to say Merry Christmas!
Happy Birthday Andrea! This is the first year I reconized that your birthday is the day after Christmas. How cool is that? Being born after Christmas that is...Ok love you. May God shower His blessings on you this year.
Today I decorated a birthday cake just for you...oh wait: eighteen candles?
That one was for Shoshie!
Happy Birthdaaaaay, dear friend! I would have been thrilled beyond words to have you here, too. :O)
Happy Birthday Andrea!
I love you, Andrea! Hope you have a special birthday!
Happy Birthday! and all that stuff :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ONE!!!!! I LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment