PTL for a good report (wordless though it was! I am still waiting for a little more detail though!)
yep, that's about right.
Man I a wondering if their was a recording of this...I am now dying to hear this masterpiece...and then share it with people...if their is some way to get my hands on it...let me know....Melo
I agree with Melo, for those of us that wasn't able to be there.. I want one to...
yep, Craig is doing CD's and DVD's. Talk to him about it.
*same comment as on lindsay's*
Post a Comment
6 comments:
PTL for a good report (wordless though it was! I am still waiting for a little more detail though!)
yep, that's about right.
Man I a wondering if their was a recording of this...I am now dying to hear this masterpiece...and then share it with people...if their is some way to get my hands on it...let me know....Melo
I agree with Melo, for those of us that wasn't able to be there.. I want one to...
yep, Craig is doing CD's and DVD's. Talk to him about it.
*same comment as on lindsay's*
Post a Comment