I hope nobody checked this blog in the past 5 minutes, because I accidentally posted only the title. Oh well -- it pretty much says it all anyway.
Right now I am sitting on the couch in our den with four sleeping puppies in my lap, watching the Red Sox winning over the... well, you know who... and I'm NOT WORRYING ABOUT SCHOOL!!! How much better can life get? I have NOTHING due! I keep thinking, "I should be painti... no....I should be resear... no... studyi.... no..." NOTHING! After my math exam today I joined Lisa in that Universal Grin of Release. I couldn't decide if I wanted to laugh, or cry, or scream, or jump, or what... but oh man, what a spring in my step! (especially after returning my 10 or so spoot library books that I'm so sick of looking at)
Hopefully I will post more soon after being cut off from all civilization for a while, but I do actually have to go to bed earlyish tonight... I have an intense faculty vs. student art department volleyball match tomorrow, and I have to be in prime shape.
Life is good.
14 comments:
Awright! I was vaguely wondering when you'd be done. Guess I'm the last college finisher this year.
I spent a few seconds wondering why Andrea was sounding so ecstatic about not worrying about school. ("Doesn't she like school? And why would she have anything due?") Hooray for that feeling which you have EARNED. Soak it up.
WOooohoooo!!!!! YaY!!! Good job! and all that.
Hooray for you! Glad you are done for this year. Enjoy the four puppies!
YAY for the ending of school!!! Have fun playing Volleyball---Go whup them faculty dudes!!!
< grinning the universal grin of release >
CONGRATULATIONS, MELISSA!!!!!
Kol ha kavod!
*grinning a grin of sympathetic joy!*
Actually, I'm the last college finisher this year. June 30th, folks. But I'm not taking a full course load, so I can only feel great Respect for those of you who are!
Yay! Welcome back to civilization! I missed you.
Hooray! What a good feeling to finish.
Hurray! We're free...oh yeah, I'm not really free anymore. O'well! So what do you wanna do?? Go on a cruise? Go to on a short term missionary trip to DR? Take a road trip to Albany?? I really don't know what your doing this summer other then coming to to FL. You'll have to let me know. My mom wants to go to Maine again in August. Maybe you and Sara can come visit me again =)
Thank God for freedom! He certianly knows what makes us tick, eh? :-)
puppies:) I like puppies. Hey so are you done for college for good or do you have more years? Good job finishing this year up.
You'll have to tell me about studying art in college in FLA.:)
Have an awesome v-ball game! kick butt!
See ya sooon!!! YEAH!
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Post a Comment