I'll allot your space to say thet.
my goodness, who set that off? One of us, or one of your darling students? :-)
Well... The most recent time I saw it was on a poster at school. But it's all over the world! Aaaaaaaggghhh!
Grace would be proud of you!(or any Yacoubian for that matter...)
Have you read, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves?"
I just bought that book last summer, Liane! Great book:)
Ooo, that book makes me subliminally happy.:-D
Thanks, teach. I might add that my grammar pet peeves include the wrong use of "their" or "there," or "it's" and "its".
Alright, I'll try to remember the difference. ;-)
I agree, Chad! Also, it drives me crazy when my students add apostrophes to pluralize a word. (They saw four car's in the parking lot.) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.»
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I'll allot your space to say thet.
my goodness, who set that off? One of us, or one of your darling students? :-)
Well... The most recent time I saw it was on a poster at school. But it's all over the world! Aaaaaaaggghhh!
Grace would be proud of you!
(or any Yacoubian for that matter...)
Have you read, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves?"
I just bought that book last summer, Liane! Great book:)
Ooo, that book makes me subliminally happy.
:-D
Thanks, teach. I might add that my grammar pet peeves include the wrong use of "their" or "there," or "it's" and "its".
Alright, I'll try to remember the difference. ;-)
I agree, Chad! Also, it drives me crazy when my students add apostrophes to pluralize a word. (They saw four car's in the parking lot.) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Post a Comment