Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Explanation of Truancy

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for the past couple of days. I even have something I want to write about! But I've just been too jolly busy with social obligations and partay-ing and such. And today I've been preparing for tomorrow's adventure to KENTUCKY (of all places - who goes to Kentucky?) where I'm going to be attending a teaching conference (all expenses paid by the school - what fun!). So, ya, I'm not blogging. But I am taking my laptop to Kentucky, so hopefully I can find a few moments there... But no promises:)

PS. Happy Anniversary to Shawn and Gretchen! One of my all-time favorite couples, for sure.

3 comments:

ethan demme said...

have fun in Kentucky :-)

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Bowling Green, Kentucky perchance? Ya oughta take time out to go see the Corvette Museum if that's where yer headed...

CKS said...

ha, ha...I headed into your post with vague expectations of some profound explanation of the meaning of truancy or its cultural impact or whatever, in the vein of your last posts. Then I got to the end with a little, "huh?" and then it was like, "OH! Explanation of HER truancy!" Got it!