...is pretty much all I know about Seattle. But that is about to change! This is Melissa, by the way, back from the netherworld of summer school. Biology is over FOREVER! Huzzah. I still don't really have time to be posting anything, of course, since I haven't packed one speck and we're leaving the house at some horrible hour tomorrow morning(like 4:45 or something... is it even POSSIBLE to wake up that early?). But yes... I now declare to the blogging world that we are going to Seattle. My dad had Sky Miles that needed to be used up, so we randomly picked that unexplored corner of our fair land. Some of my friends from high school live out there, as well as cousin Luke and the um... people who are relations of Penny and Brad (there's my occasional burst of Internet Anonymity Consideration coming through), so it will be nice to see people who we haven't seen in forever. AND, what is more, we're going to our first Red Sox game on the road! Everyone be sure to watch every second of the game until you see us. I'm curious to see how many Sox fans there will be that far afield. No doubt a whole host... I love The Nation.
Maybe I'll figure out how to actually post some pictures one of these days so I can share the natural wonders (such as the aforementioned attractions) with the world. Okay. The end.
p.s. We're going to Sunday's game... kind of forgot that little detail.
10 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to go to any Red Sox game at all, but sadly I haven't had the opportunity in a LONG time.
By the way, who's "we"?
Yay! What a great adventure! I'm so happy and excited for you. We'll keep our eyes peeled for you at da game.
Hey, that does sound like fun..I've always wanted to visit that area too. Hope it goes well.
I loooooooooooove the Red sox!!!!!
(and anybody who beats the Yankees)
Have fun and I'll see you when you get back! Remember to get all rested up for my arrival,hahahaha.
Have a marvelously wonderful perfectly good time!!! 8~)
OOooh! I was in Seattle in February, and it was one of the handful of places on earth that made this NH girl actually believe she could live outside of New England. Enjoy your time there! Don't forget to visit the first Starbucks!!
Love you :)
Enjoy your visit... And the game... I am sure you will find some Red Sox fans there!
The Seattle area is one of my favorite spots. Espicially if I can fit in a visit by ferry to Victoria.
Woohoo! Have a blast! Hope you're able to sleep out there in Seattle. Besides coffee, rain, and the space needle, Seattle somehow has a reputation for sleeplessness.
And definitely jealous you're going to the game. Maybe I'll find a place to watch it, just in case.
I've been out there before, but did nothing in Seattle except drive through on our way to national parks in Canada after a few days at, well, those people who are related to Brad and Penny (and me).
And just about everyone else on the East Coast!
Post a Comment