Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my father's birthday!

He is my all-time #1 hero. If I was allowed to have an idol, he would be it.

I was a little limited in my selection of photos (not being a digital camera person, myself), but I liked this one that was on my computer from Girls' Week. He is looking inspiring, and I am looking adoring:)

I love you, Daddy!

13 comments:

Mrs. RF said...

Ah, yes, a very happy birthday to your dad!

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

A Very Happy Birthday to my ol' friend!!!

melrandall said...

Huzzah for Uncle T!!!

Cara said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle Tim! One of my favorite "non-uncles!"

Kristi said...

Aaw, what a neat picture! Happy Birthday to a wondeful man!

lis said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. M! And many happy returns of the day!

Whatever that means....
Does anybody know?

maldrich said...

Many Happy Returns... my grandmam uses that at every birthday celebration. It sort of means, "May the memories of this happy occasion come back to you again and again." At least that's what I think it means.

maldrich said...

Oh, and I did mean to wish a Happy Birthday to Mr. M. as well albeit a bit late. "Happy Birthday!"

redsoxwinthisyear said...

Ok, does anyone else think it is a little weird that people are wishing Andrea's father a happy birthday on his daughter's blog??? I hope he reads it!

That said, I'm assuming she will pass it along if he doesn't. So I will join in in wishing Mr. M. a belated happy birthday!

ljm said...

joining in the weirdness...Happy Birthday a little late, Uncle Tim!

pennyjean said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you!

Booker said...

happy b-day late :-)

[it looks like he's telling you to take a hike tho...]

CARmelo said...

Wow...my first siting of Mr. Murray without his new (to me) facial hair.
Happy Birthday...and many more