Oh my WORD!Okay, remember (those of you who have any kind of maturity of years) the '94 baseball strike? Everyone wondered if baseball had just lost all of its support, if it would ever recover, and all that stuff.
Well, we're talking big-time recovery tonight, boy howdy!!! MLB.com (that would be the Major League Baseball) is streaming the home run derby on the Internet. I'm sitting here typing this blog while I watch it! What could be better?! Who needs cable?! David Ortiz is definitely going to win, that's my prediction.
Baseball. Ahhhhh. What a beautiful thing.
4 comments:
Where in the world are you watching it??? If it's at home I think the whole thing will probably be over before it begins... or did you splurge for wiring Dublin in honor of the all-star game?
p.s. we talked about ligers in biology today. they're real!
Thanks for letting me know! I didn't even know it was on! Glad I checked your blog!!!
I'm watching it in the rec room, courtesy of Gerry (may he live forever) and his HIGH SPEED! :)
And Aaron, this is the first time in many a year that I haven't forgotten it. So glad I could remind you!
Go Ortiz!!!!
Post a Comment