I went to my blog to check for comments and found this weird post. What in the world could Melissa have meant by such a post?! So cryptic. So unitelligible. Strange.
Then I realized I had posted it! This morning Lindsay said she'd been having trouble posting, so I logged in and did a test. Sure enough, there were errors on mine, too, and it didn't post.
Oh well, I thought, and left. Apparently, however, the errors worked themselves out, and the post did indeed go through!
7 comments:
Hee hee hee!
I went to my blog to check for comments and found this weird post. What in the world could Melissa have meant by such a post?! So cryptic. So unitelligible. Strange.
Then I realized I had posted it! This morning Lindsay said she'd been having trouble posting, so I logged in and did a test. Sure enough, there were errors on mine, too, and it didn't post.
Oh well, I thought, and left. Apparently, however, the errors worked themselves out, and the post did indeed go through!
I certainly was wondering! :-)
Your took the word right out of my mouth.
I figured it must have been a mistake because the time you posted it was not cleverly chosen to be a pleasing-to-the-eye time! ;)
AHHHHHH!!!! Kimberly, you're RIGHT! (gasp gasp suffer wheeze)
hahaha...
Who would have thought that a five letter word could have garnered such effusive response?
Post a Comment