Bah! to societal conventions!Dig on in I say...
Hey! I agree! (Maybe this is a case like Sam I Am's). :O)
I agree... take the lettuce and dip it in the dressing :)
Uummmm.....Have you tried using chopsticks? :)
I've found that sometimes when it comes to food, things do tend to taste better when treated like finger food.You should move to India or something. :)
Eating salad with your fingers? You Philistine you! Hee hee- just kidding!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bah! to societal conventions!
Dig on in I say...
Hey! I agree! (Maybe this is a case like Sam I Am's). :O)
I agree... take the lettuce and dip it in the dressing :)
Uummmm.....
Have you tried using chopsticks? :)
I've found that sometimes when it comes to food, things do tend to taste better when treated like finger food.
You should move to India or something. :)
Eating salad with your fingers? You Philistine you! Hee hee- just kidding!
Post a Comment