Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday KJ!

Today is Kimberly's birthday!

I, for one, am so glad she was born. She is a wonderful sister and friend - a wonderful girl. And here she is, away from home for her birthday. And she's having a great day! I talked to her on the phone and she was so chipper and happy... she is amazing.

In fact, she's been amazing throughout this FL business. Who would have thought the youngest would go so far away? But she has been thriving! I can't even express how proud of her I am. She is forging her own way - being so responsible and grown-up - and she's having fun doing it! She is taking college maturely - even going to a professor's office to chat about how WRONG he had been in class. The two had tea together and talked for an hour or more. She's doing good work, she's learning, and she's enjoying it. And I'm SO IMPRESSED!

That's not all that impresses me about KJ - add to the above her response to God, her courage, her poise, her beauty, her sense of humor, her ability to make whatever she's doing a party:), her friendships, her intellect, her just plain old awesomeness!

So happy birthday, Kimberly! I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cage! Hope the next year is thoroughly marinated in God's blessing and favor.

Nice picture and, I might add, nice place to have one's picture taken and, I would beg leave to add further, nice super awesome thrill ride behind you. :)

Anonymous said...

You Precious Girl! Thanks you SO much... there are hardly words to adequately express what that does for ye ol' love tank of mine! I feel so warmed and loved! I AM So happy and SO thankful for the amazing out-pouring of love and well-wishes from friends and family far and wide!

Yes, Brandywine, a nice place for a picture to be taken, even if my opinion of the thrill ride in the background may differ from your's slightly! :) A very happy memeory though!

Anonymous said...

Hey yeah, what she said! Happy day after your birthday and we love you still!!!

Gretchen