Thursday, January 18, 2007

OKAY!!!

I HAVE THE SCOOP!!!

And, I might add, the scoop is just too delicious for words.

Any guesses before I spill the beans?!

(heh heh - got to generate a bit more suspense here...)

9 comments:

KW said...

Come on now, Andrea...Let it out! The suspense is killing me!

Anonymous said...

No clue. Tell us, Andrea; what is the scoop?

drewey fern said...

Okay, I relent... Besides, I'm dying to tell. Are you ready for this?

He was a LATIN DANCE INSTRUCTOR!!! I kid you not. You know, salsa, mamba, chacha (yes, I googled...). He wanted to know if any of the school community would be interested in learning Latin Dance!!!

Now you can hardly get more bizarre than that!

He also teaches karate or judo or something like that. But that Latin bit just... I mean...

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

drewey fern said...

Oh, and he just couldn't figure out where the main entrance was. Hence the threatening circling of the school.

And we got a little talking to this morning (from our headmaster) about how we are NOT to let ANYONE into our classrooms, even if we know them. Everyone has to go to the front door.

You should have heard my seniors joking around about the teacher letting that guy in. "Oh hello! Welcome in to my classroom of small children! It's a little hard to see your face with that black mask on it..."

Anonymous said...

That is SO great Fern! What a tale! :)

Anonymous said...

You are MAKING that UP!

drewey fern said...

No really! I'm serious! I don't think I could have been that random if I was making it up:)

(Continuous giggles here)

CKS said...

Rats. I thought he was a CIA recruiter looking for that person who always wanted to be a CIA agent, schoolteacher, housewife, yacht captain, volleyball pro, Fairwood staffer, first lady, opera singer, sumo wrestler...um, what was your list again? It's been a while since I heard it.

drewey fern said...

Um. Sumo wrestler was definitely never on that list. But gardener was:)