There is only one remedy: everyone come to the youth convention or the Feast so that I can show them off! Perfect!
Here are two I can show off, because none of my students are in them (they are from my classroom, and have no special significance or beauty, they just happen to be two that I found that didn't have kids... That's how desperate I am to publish pics right now!):
4 comments:
Hurray for pictures!! They look great and I love how they symbolize your life: Love of your country, your family, Israel, teaching, and Dunkin' Donuts! hehe... I LOVE YOU!
Wow, KJ! Who's sounding English major-y now! I guess the pics DO have significance after all! :)
Of course they do! I was enjoying that fact myself. And I affirm your picture-posting - may it continue!
I'll have to take a rain check on seeing the kids, I guess. <3
I like the subtle (or maybe not) advertisement for Dunkin Donuts in the second picture. Maybe they should pay you for it or something...
Post a Comment