Tuesday, March 27, 2007

GOOD ENOUGH! (she decreed after many varied attempts)

Self-portraits are funny things... But that's what Liane's photo challenge dictated, so I'm rising to the challenge! (And again I say, Yay Liane!)

9 comments:

ljm said...

I like it! And thanks for joining...

KJ said...

Cool! I like it too.... look at you be a teacher! :)

Linds said...

Oooh - me likey!!

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

Nice job!

At first I thought your Red Sox sticker was upside-down, and I even commented about it! But then I looked more closely and you were not guilty of such a heresy, although the sticker IS in a rather inconspicuous location. :)

By the way, I am being a hypocrite: I don't even HAVE a Red Sox sticker.

Brenda Jo said...

How's your right arm now?

lis said...

Hooray, it's you!

So glad you're joining in. :O)

Claire said...

Yay! The photo week is picking up more steam as people join! Hurray for you- hard at work.

Anonymous said...

I like it!