Hurray for you, Melissa! Happy happy bday!lots of love,
Love from me!!
Love you Melissa! Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday! I love you!
Happy birthday, Melissa! :)
3 cheers for Melissa! Happy Birthday. I love you.
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Melissa, happy birthday to you! Lots of love, Aunt H.
NO WAY. Just this week I was talking to Penny and I said, "Wait...Isn't Melissa's birthday coming up...?" Happy Birthday! Love you SO much!
Happy Birthday! It was so good to see you this past week...luv ya!
Happy Birthday---luv ya' loads!!!
Melissa! Happy Birthday!! Huzzah!!! Whoohooo!!!!
Happy Birthday!! (Whew, just barely made it on time!)
Many happy returns of the day!
Hope it was a nice birthday, Melissa! Love from me, too.
I feel loved!!! thanks, everyone.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Hurray for you, Melissa! Happy happy bday!
lots of love,
Love from me!!
Love you Melissa! Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday! I love you!
Happy birthday, Melissa! :)
3 cheers for Melissa! Happy Birthday. I love you.
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Melissa, happy birthday to you! Lots of love, Aunt H.
NO WAY. Just this week I was talking to Penny and I said, "Wait...Isn't Melissa's birthday coming up...?" Happy Birthday! Love you SO much!
Happy Birthday! It was so good to see you this past week...luv ya!
Happy Birthday---luv ya' loads!!!
Melissa! Happy Birthday!! Huzzah!!! Whoohooo!!!!
Happy Birthday!! (Whew, just barely made it on time!)
Many happy returns of the day!
Hope it was a nice birthday, Melissa! Love from me, too.
I feel loved!!! thanks, everyone.
Post a Comment