Appropriate "oohs" and "aahs" coming from here!
I checked it out on my way home from church. I must say, it was cool!
Wow! Thanks for the pics.
Oh, my. I am glad you took time to post the pics. I was wondering what it looked like. Thanks.
Good night! And we all rolled our eyes and thought they were joking when they said it was unstable!That is truely impressive.
And the golf club house! WHAT?! Total newness! - to me anyway.
Isn't it amazing what a bit of water can do?! Nice pics.
OH. MY. WORD!! That is insane!
Wow!
Yikes!! What did you do?!?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Appropriate "oohs" and "aahs" coming from here!
I checked it out on my way home from church. I must say, it was cool!
Wow! Thanks for the pics.
Oh, my. I am glad you took time to post the pics. I was wondering what it looked like. Thanks.
Good night! And we all rolled our eyes and thought they were joking when they said it was unstable!
That is truely impressive.
And the golf club house! WHAT?! Total newness! - to me anyway.
Isn't it amazing what a bit of water can do?! Nice pics.
OH. MY. WORD!! That is insane!
Wow!
Yikes!! What did you do?!?
Post a Comment