I was tagged by Penny (whom I love!), so I must share seven random facts about myself and tag seven other people, listing them here on my blog and leaving comments on their blogs so they know they've been tagged.
My seven random facts:
1. I just successfully made my own Del's by putting lemonade in the freezer for about 4 hours. YUM!
2. I have three scars on my face. This makes me feel like I must be an adventurous person. But I'm really not...
3. I help my students way too much on their math tests. They are going to be in trouble next year when they have a real math teacher.
4. My political science professor at PC is now the finance minister for the new government in Afghanistan. He was asked, back in the day, to join the Taliban, but he disagreed with their policies.
5. I took something like 43 pictures of my students dissecting squid at Mystic Aquarium last Monday.
6. I really enjoy washing dishes in pretty kitchens. I love the warm, soapy water, and the satisfaction of before and after.
7. I have this friend named Derrick who LOVES this kind of thing, so I'm definitely going to make sure he gets tagged next...
People I'm tagging: Derrick (obviously), DJ, Xeo, Dero, Mr. Anime, Deej, and DRJ. Have fun you guys!
5 comments:
You should come stay with us some time!!! When your sister is in Bible school, your other sister has dermatitis that is aggravated by soapy water, and your younger brother always clears the table and is therefore not in the kitchen when the washing commences, washing dishes can be TIRING, pretty kitchen or not! Of course, Bria's back now and I'll be at FBI in the fall, so I guess you're too late. But you can come visit anyway. :)
Love your tag list, but I do think St. BustaChops IV and Ryusoma deserved to be on it, too...
Ahem:
I think not!
Hahahaa. Way to use a ton of names :-)
I tag...Melissa!
Oh my word, Aaron, I wish you had been here when I was racking my brain for more names! How could I have forgotten?!
Is my kitchen pretty enough? Want me to hang some new pictures or something???
And you were so funny tagging all those different people...
Post a Comment