Thursday, July 05, 2007

Youth Convention Pics!

Here is Melissa rallying the troops - what a great leader!
Craig masterminded an incredible amount of really fun activities,

including this game of tossing rubber bands into a bowl,

his own variation on field day, including this team long-jump competition (go Ben!), and a hilarious skit activity!
I enjoyed the kids, without having any big responsibilities. Yay!

Here are the kids awaiting the next great adventure.
Oh ya, and we had meetings, too. :) Actually it was a really good, spiritually rich time, I thought. Notice how we're standing on our chairs here - we're singing the song "Higher Ground." (I am in awe of Uncle Neil and his good ideas!)

And of course, things wrapped up with the annual last-day picnic. Hurrah for God's blessing on the youth convention!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hurrah indeed!!! Great pictures, Andrea.

Booker said...

you know you're addicted to Facebook when you look for "tags" automatically on pix :-)