Is this some kind of symbolic post, representing how you're too busy to even think about posting for real? Or is it an accidental posting of nothing? Or does my computer have hidden bitterness against me and is hiding whatever scintillating story you've posted?
KJ, if your computer has hidden bitterness against you, it has infected my computer as well. I'd state quite emphatically that there's nothing in this post, except I'm afraid it will turn out to be like the Emperor's New Clothes and only the wise can read it. So I'll keep my mouth shut and smile and nod as if this is the most profound post I have ever read.
HEY! This is NOT the most profound post you've ever read, pal! I'm WAY profounder than that!
Hee hee hee - this is hilarious. I was totally going to post yesterday, because school was going so well and I was happy. But I got a couple paragraphs in and decided it was just to full of "ME" so I didn't bother.
However, I'd forgotten, when I started, that I'd hit post accidentally and then gone back to edit it by actually putting words in:)
4 comments:
Is this some kind of symbolic post, representing how you're too busy to even think about posting for real? Or is it an accidental posting of nothing? Or does my computer have hidden bitterness against me and is hiding whatever scintillating story you've posted?
KJ, if your computer has hidden bitterness against you, it has infected my computer as well. I'd state quite emphatically that there's nothing in this post, except I'm afraid it will turn out to be like the Emperor's New Clothes and only the wise can read it. So I'll keep my mouth shut and smile and nod as if this is the most profound post I have ever read.
Which it is...
HEY! This is NOT the most profound post you've ever read, pal! I'm WAY profounder than that!
Hee hee hee - this is hilarious. I was totally going to post yesterday, because school was going so well and I was happy. But I got a couple paragraphs in and decided it was just to full of "ME" so I didn't bother.
However, I'd forgotten, when I started, that I'd hit post accidentally and then gone back to edit it by actually putting words in:)
I'm totally funnied out!
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Post a Comment