Well people, I am finally becoming a real big kid... with an apartment! Things have opened up, pretty suddenly and semi-miraculously, for me to move into an apartment in Providence with Sara and Melissa. I still can't quite believe it!
Melissa has been renting a room in the upstairs apartment, and when I first went to see it I also looked at the downstairs apartment and fell right in love. Clunk. But of course the rent was through the roof for one person to pay, and no one else I knew was free to rent an apartment with me. So I just prayed a little prayer and told God how I'd love to live in that apartment and left it there.
A couple (?) weeks later, Sara mentioned the possibility of moving out of her apartment into this apartment - if Melissa and I were interested. I jumped in whole-heartedly, and after a few minor bumps it's actually happening now. Tomorrow and Monday (thanks, Columbus!) are my moving days.
OY VAY!!!
As awesome as this is, you know me and change. We don't totally click. I'm kind of sad about leaving the Browns. I mean, I've been here for over six years! It's been such an incredible home away from home. I'll miss being neighbors with TJ and chatting with Aunt Laura and being the recipient of Uncle Paul's regular affirmation and Amy's happy greetings.
Still.... I'm pretty psyched about this apartment business. Wooohooooooooo! Okay, you can make that wicked psyched. So everyone book visits into your calendars!
7 comments:
Congrats Andrea, that is so exciting!
Sounds great! God is indeed good! Happy moving and settling in to new routines.
Now that is cool!!!!!!! Wicked congrats.
It is so much fun having your "own" place and all :-) Way to join the "Big Kids" club ;-)
WOoooooot! I can't wait to visit! I'm SO happy for you all!
("Clunk" - hahaha... you're a caution!)
I can't wait to see it!
I'm so happy and excited for you! And I assume this helps your commute too - which is a big bonus.
I am so happpy Andrea!!!!! I'll be trusting that settling and getting adjusted is above and beyond easy and happy and GOOD.
also send pictures. :-)
Post a Comment