*National Security - I trust McCain's experience and perspective in the War on Terror.
*Social Issues - McCain is on the right side of issues such as abortion and marriage.
*Economy - McCain is not into big government, or "spreading the wealth around."
*Supreme Court Nominations - McCain wants judges who will interpret the Constitution (which is, by the way, their job), not engage is social activism from the bench.
*Wicked Fun Times - Because of John McCain I had one of the most exhilarating times of my life attending a political rally at which McCain and Curt Schilling appeared! I couldn't believe I was actually seeing JOHN MCCAIN right THERE in FRONT OF ME! Oh the cheers, screams, yells, dancing, sign waving, pom-pom rustling, jumping, and camaraderie. HURRAH! GO MCCAIN!
*More Wicked Fun Times - Also because of John McCain I had an awesome time sign waving with Craig and Sarah and the Bible School in Keene - cheering and yelling till we were hoarse. And the awesome thing was the response we got! SO many people honking and smiling, giving thumbs up and even yelling support out the windows. And so many of them young!! And so many of them in cammo:) Yeah! People are smarter than the media lets on! HURRAH! GO MCCAIN!
1 comment:
Woo-hoo!!!
McCain/Palin '08!!!
Can't wait to get down to the polls and vote!
Post a Comment