I really hate it when people complain about Fairwood water. I just do. I hate it when people complain about anything/anyone I love, or indeed, have anything to do with, but it really irks me when it comes to Fairwood water.
Conversely, anyone who sticks up for it wins a place forever in my heart!
Now this is not to say that I think Fairwood water is all good. I think the Main House is good, and my house is good. I cannot say the same for the Lodge or Women's Dorm.
But this doesn't change the fact that it bugs me when people complain about it.
It's like that whole "I can pick on my little brother, but I'll beat you up if you do" kind of mentality, I guess.
I also hate when people complain about people complaining...
4 comments:
Haha! Not to crow or anything, but I've defended Fairwood water before. I mean, it's not "The Hills" water, but it's not the Yangtze River by any stretch of the imagination. The one place at Fairwood whose water I don't mind people maligning is the first floor of the men's dorm. You can see the little flecks of rust. But it's fine upstairs, and that's what matters!
Yay! You have won a place in my heart forever! :)
I remember wondering what people were complaining about when I was in Bible School...always tasted fine to me...until years later when I came and stayed in the LODGE! That water was NOT good.
"Love me, love my water" ?
Or something like that : )
Post a Comment