On facebook someone I don't know (and neither do you) commented: "People used to call Kevin and I the Grammar Patrol when we were dating."
It kind of makes me wonder what mistakes I make...
In other news, the chances of my surviving this week went up exponentially when I found out WE HAVE A SNOW DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Might as well laugh as cry about the Grammar Patrol I guess..... also, I'm guessing it's not Krissy Maxwell :) (Kevin + "patrol" had me automatically thinking that, so good thing you clarified).
LUCKY YOU having a snow day!! I will not text you at 5:30 when I wake up tomorrow ;)
Augh! Painful! So painful! I HATE it when people do that, and it happens ALL the time!
Seriously, this nearly makes my stomach hurt every time I see it. Please do a new post!!!
: )
Post a Comment