George Will, my favorite baseball writer, once wrote an article entitled "Baseball and Conservatism." Melissa found this most excellent photo, which would be the perfect illustration for his article!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Andrea, yay!!!!! Yay!!!!! Iamsogladyoustartedablog! Its a grey rainy day in Gilo, and the boost I needed was reading about your life! I miss you! I love they way you right! Blogging is such a good idea- I think it brings out a slightly different angle of your personality and writing abilities that I had never seen before. Keep up the good work. Kate
I love the way I spell things. You'd think I never really got out of first grade- 'right' my foot! and I think I'm going to teach english. :-) Shabbat Shalom
2 comments:
Dear Andrea, yay!!!!! Yay!!!!! Iamsogladyoustartedablog! Its a grey rainy day in Gilo, and the boost I needed was reading about your life! I miss you! I love they way you right! Blogging is such a good idea- I think it brings out a slightly different angle of your personality and writing abilities that I had never seen before. Keep up the good work. Kate
I love the way I spell things. You'd think I never really got out of first grade- 'right' my foot! and I think I'm going to teach english. :-) Shabbat Shalom
Post a Comment