Thursday, April 28, 2005
Blank
Oh dear. This is dreadful. I wicked want to post, but I have nothing to say! All I could think of at first were all the things that had annoyed me today (bad drivers; the way people say Gahd instead of God – which is one of the most annoying things in the universe; Constantine’s demise – which is worse than annoying; etc.) and that’s not too cheerful. And then all I could think of were one or two really little ideas that were defying development (like the fact that I saw about 62 semis coming home from Craig’s awesome concert last night – I was going to write about how I had uncovered this great conspiracy; or the fact that tomorrow is my last day of classes, but I already wrote about my last paper, so that might be redundant; or the thunderstorm we’re in – but what more can I say than that I love thunder, and Molly, hates it). And then, of course, there are the topics that are only of real interest to me (I saw my philosophy professor on the way to my organ lesson, and stopped to chat; Uncle Paul bought M&Ms; I dreamed about John Thomas cutting down trees). Sigh. So I am reduced to writing about having nothing to write about. But this may actually be a valuable lesson to you people still in school – this is the way to write papers when they have to be six pages long, and you only have five pages worth of material. You just kind of drivelize…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That was very interesting Andrea! But then, anything from home is interesting.
Isn't John Thomas in the military now? Or did he suddenly decide to become a lumberjack?
Peanut M&Ms or plain?
Love ya
And what conspiracy? What classes did you take on your last day? That's today!!! Incredible!!!
How did all of Craig's sound effects come out- you know, the yelling Egyptians, etc.?
What were the semi's transporting?
Aren't I full of questions?
oh, and one more thing: are all of Molly's puppies gone now? Molly is the dog, isn't she?
You're practically a liberal! You managed to say quite a bit while still saying nothing. College has completely ruined you :) hehehehe
Katie you make me happy! John is in the Air Force, although I think his main duties are done there. Peanut, Almond, and Peanut Butter M&Ms! I hadn't quite decided what the conspiracy should be - I just saw tons of trucks and decided it must be one. Today I have Women and Music (we're watching My Fair Lady!), 17th Century Lit, Medieval Philosophy, and American Lit (finishing Moby Dick today). Craig's song was WONDERFUL - fun and upbeat and triumphant, but also with some incredibly poignant moments of beauty. Good job Craig! I have no idea what the semis were transporting - some were unmarked - hightening the idea of a conspiracy. Molly's puppies are all gone (phew! Cute, but noisy), and yes, she is a dog. I should have answered all your questions in another post! :) I love you.
Hi Andrea!
Congrats on your upcoming mortarboard
toss:) You must be ready to dance a jig:)
Loved the part about John Thomas. Speaking of semi's and dreams, I dreamed
I was driving one of those the other night and kept bumping into things.
love,
Karena
I agree with Katie; your boring posts are downright engaging! My boring post would consist of "another day, another diaper" or something to that effect.
Congrats on your LAST day of classes! A bittersweet moment, but nonetheless one to celebrate!
Post a Comment