For all of you who were worried, the two papers I was working on last week (for which I blame the dirth of posts) have been turned in. That feeling of relief is worth a posting itself. But I'm going to move right along to the next paper.
The paper I'm planning now is going to be awesome, because I figured out how to make "frames" in a word document. I'm talking about two different characters, so I can put relevant notes into individual frames. I'm really excited about that. I think I'll put it on my resume.
But the other reason this paper is going to be awesome is that it's being planned during a Red Sox game AND a Celtics game! Sports and more sports!
I was watching the Celtics, and wondered what the inventor of basketball (whose name I forget right now - which is no surprise - I can't remember the names of most of my classmates) would think if he could see the sport now. I wonder if he ever imagined how good people would get. That's one of my main points when engaging in apologetics regarding being a sports fan. Sports demand perfection. There is nothing relativistic about sports. You have to be the best of the best to do what those people can do.
Meanwhile, the planning for this latest paper is coming along famously...
4 comments:
Jim Naismith? Or something like that? Jim, I'm pretty sure...Maybe it was Jim Nasium.
Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!
It is was J. Naismith. Sigh, here you are blogging[online!] and have the info world at your fingertips, and this is what happens :)
grumble, grumble, grumble
[to balance out all that giggly stuff]
I'm so glad those papers got finished. I was semi-racked with guilt about distracting you last weekend!
Post a Comment