I found this picture on another blog, and it might be totally weird to post a stranger's personal picture on my blog (if any of you blog etiquette people are screeching in horror, let me know and I can take it off). But the reason I snagged it is this: this is a picture of a game of Catch Phrase, and LOOK at the GIRL! BOTH hands over her mouth. She had ANDREA SYNDROME (n. the irresistable urge to help out the other team if you figure out the answer before they do). Obviously the guy is guessing, and the girl is trying with all her might to refrain from Andrea Syndrome. Hee hee hee. I AM NOT ALONE!!!
6 comments:
With a quick glance at the title and picture, I thought maybe some very interesting news was forthcoming...Oh well, it was still good:)
You should see Ol' 'Lanche tryin' to cover his mouth thet way... ...hope he don't injure his self! 8~)
LOL!
That is awesome.
Hardy har har! Did you comment or leave a link on their blog? I'm sure they will be vastly complimented to know that their picture is now famous on your blog!
lol. Maybe YOU should try that 2 hand approach, eh? my bet is that it STILL won't work :-)
Ha ha ha. Ditto to what ljmax said.
Post a Comment