Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to Gretchen!

Today is my big sister's birthday! I love her.

When I was little she was one of my standards of cool-ness.

Now she is one of my standards of Godly-woman-ness.

I admire her devotion to God - her vision for what her life is about - her unselfishness for the sake of her family.

I love being friends with her.

Happy Birthday, Gretchen!

11 comments:

Mrs. RF said...

Hey, Happy Birthday Gretchen!

lis said...

And many happy returns of the day!

Shay Dawg said...

Happy birthday Gretchen! She is a pretty cool lady.

pennyjean said...

Happy Birthday, Gretchen! I miss you!

melrandall said...

Happiest of birthdays to Gretchen! I love you and your fabulous fambly!

Cara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRETCHEN! You are one incredible person and an excellent role model for me. I love you!

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Happy Birthday Gretchen!!!

ljm said...

oh, I'm late!! Happy birthday dear Greatchen!

Claire said...

I'm late too! Happy Birthday + 1 day!

You are a wonderful friend and I love you tons.

Anonymous said...

May I join the late crew?

I love you, Gretchen! Hope you had an amazing birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Wow, what a treat! Thanks everyone -- I feel downright loved and cared for!

I guess it pays to catch up on my blog reading : )

Andrea, you're the best!