I'm SO excited to be
27!
It just seems like such an established age, you know? Like I've arrived! And what's more, 27 is three cubed, the trinity of trinities. That's got to be significant! :)
27!
It just seems like such an established age, you know? Like I've arrived! And what's more, 27 is three cubed, the trinity of trinities. That's got to be significant! :)
16 comments:
Happy, happy birthday!
Happy birthday, precious friend!! All God's best to you this day and next year!
Happy Birthday!! 27 has been a pretty good age for me (so far)!
Many happy returns of the day, Andrea!
Happy Birthday Andrea!
Happy Birthday Andrea!!!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope your 28th year is the best yet!
Happy Birthday!!! I love you so much. I hope you got someone to sing for you today... (ho ho ho, I'm so clever).
Hoppy Birdee! Love you SO MUCH!!!
H-h-h-h-happy Birthday! Hopefully being early in an email means its okay to be late here.
And hooray for being 27! It was a favorite of mine, so expect great things! :O)
Much love.
Happy belated one Andrea!
hope you had a good one...
Happy Birthday a day late!
I'm still dubious about that particular claim to significance, but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY all the same!
Yep, better late than never and all that rot.
A little late, but happy birthday all the same!
THANK YOU all of you DEAR people! You definitely made my bday brighter:)
Post a Comment