Merry Christmas everyone! May the amazing love of our Savior be real to you as you celebrate. This Christmas season I have repeatedly noticed the line from “O Holy Night” that says: “He appeared, and the soul felt its worth.” Jesus loved us enough that the salvation of our souls was worth all of the suffering of the human life. He was willing to take on mortality so that we could take part in His immortality. We were worth it to Him! That is love, indeed. And I am thankful for it, and return it with all of my heart!
Happy celebration of His Love to all of you!
6 comments:
Merry Christmas my dear friend..
Merry Christmas, precious friend!!
Nice insight into the true meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas.
Amen! I just re-noticed that line too. Good stuff.
Merry Christmas! (And happy birthday in 32 minutes) See you soon!
I am sending birthday wishes
from far across the miles
tied with lace and ribbons
my special birthday smile
Also hugs and kisses
wrapped in special prayers
happiness and laughter
joy beyond compare
Wishing you warm sunshine
each day when you awake
peace within and harmony
with every step you take
As you drift off in slumber
and nestle upon the clouds
know i am thinking of you
from way across the miles
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FRIEND.. I LOVE YOU...
Merry Christmas! I miss you!
Post a Comment