Do you realize that my friends and I are nearing 30?! Some of us are nearer than others, but almost all of us are closer to 30 than 20. OY VAY!
And I would like to declare here and now that I AM NOT AFRAID! :) Some young people have a phobia about getting older, but not me. Nosireee. I have heard from multiple sources that it just gets better and I believe it!
From personal experience, I thought when I was 17 that 17 was the perfect age. HA! 27 is even better!
So bring on them 30's...
(If anyone isn't convinced, I can write lots more!)
6 comments:
well, I wouldn't say that I'm "scared", but concerned, yeah, thats a good word :-)
realizing our whole group is getting there though? To me, that IS scary...
Yes! 30! It will be here before I know it.
I'm not afraid either, but the part that 'concerns' me is that I can remember when my mom turned 30. I thought she was old then. Now I'm not so sure. :)
I don't fear 30. Actually, I haven't thought much about it. If I do, I probably will panic. It's still 2 1/2 years away. What is weird is that when our parents and their cronies were our age, they were all married with several kids.
Good for you, Andrea. HOpefully you will still feel the same way as you approach 40:) I found turning 30 really depressing...Be forwarned:))
You're going to write a Very Long Book to convince me.
:-D
Twenty-nine is pretty spiffy!
...ask me in another 7 and a half months what I think about the next decade. :O)
Post a Comment