Monday, May 07, 2007

I am Really a Teacher!

Okay, you know how teachers are supposed to find tacks on their chairs and cruel notes on their chalkboards? Well, I don't find those things. I did get a "thanks for nothing" once, but that's about the worst it's ever been...

But now I know that I'm a real teacher. I have been poked fun at. How? In a rather circuitous fashion. They don't deface pictures of me, they take the tactic of defacing pictures of those I love.


Here is what was hanging on my wall, until I was finished taking pictures of it:



So you see, no one is immune from the persecution due a teacher.


(Actually, I was right there while he was putting it on the poster, and I let him do it:) But it was all his own idea!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey today is national Teachers day. Just wanted to wish one of my favorite friend/teacher a happy teacher’s day. I love you