Thanks, Greeks. Also I like Caligula (as a word, not a person) and Mellifluous (which I heard on sports radio today!).
But back to the title word...
I was reading over past blogs that I've written, and found myself laughing right out loud. I was absolutely killing myself! Hmmm. Of course, one post I laughed especially hard at was one recounting funny things family members had said. But one of those that made me laugh hardest was something I'd said. I guess no one understands my sense of humor as well as I do, so it makes sense I suppose. Still, it struck me as slightly... well... all the words I'm thinking of are too hard on myself, but you get the idea.
And then I realized the other day that every time I hear a horn beep outside my apartment I assume someone is saying hello to me. Me! This despite the fact that there are about 6 other houses in the near vicinity that could be being beeped at, not to mention countless RI drivers who all deserve a good beep now and then.
I guess it's all a result of the Fall - this inward-looking perspective. But it's nice that being so taken up with self keeps me amused and entertained. Another element of the 'felix culpa' I suppose.
Haha - that cracks me up with its ludicrousness! Yup - still laughing at my own sense of humor.
Good grief.
2 comments:
I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOUUUUU! Yes, you are that funny and worthy of many friendly beeps. I know what you mean - I crack myself up often.
: ) This was just fun to read.
I love you!
Post a Comment