Monday, March 21, 2005

The Unknown

Well Friends, the news that I have been awaiting for months finally arrived today. I was not accepted at Brown. For some reason I am not very upset, though. For one thing, my expectations were not very high - Danny was one of 10 students accepted. For another thing, Danny's report of what he found when he got there was very negative. Also, I now have scholarship money that I can legally pocket instead of putting toward tuition (unexpected money is nice...). And I can now do the Girls' Week as planned. And lastly, my future is WIDE open. I could technically do anything. It's kind of exciting and kind of scary. I am tentatively planning on teaching at a private school in the RI area, but who knows? Maybe I'll take my extra scholarship money and tour Europe! Most of all I can rest in the assurance that this is part of God's plan for me. I know He has something else in mind. And I'd much rather do His thing that sit in some ultra-liberal classroom anyway. So off I go into the wild blue yonder!

1 comment:

Kate said...

The sky is the limit!!