Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Veterans Day...

And happy 11/11 day!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to you to wait till 12am to write happy 11/11 day.. So happy 11/11 to you also..Love ya

Booker said...

so who's the dude?

Anonymous said...

WOW Derrick even I know who that is(i think) in the pic...Its only Andrea and Craigs favorite Red Sox...If I am right his first name is Tim... Can't remeber the last

drewey fern said...

TIM NAEHRING!!!!!!!
#11 on the Red Sox.
(Great job, Kim!)

Booker said...

TIME!!!!

Booker said...

DRAT!!!! I will have you know I was trying to comment at 11:11pm on 11/11. and the reason I missed it? because of the wident. Sigh.

ps, I figured it must be him, but I didn't know what he looked like, so couldn't assume it WAS him :)

TripleNine said...

You lose! You're one minute late! hahahahaha. I thought of you several time today Andrea and your eleven fetish. Hope you had a great day.

Claire said...

DJ- you'll just have to wait til next month and then you can comment at 12:12 on 12/12. I know it's not quite as cool. But whatever. Huzzah.

drewey fern said...

Derrick what a smashing idea!!! It's the thought that counts... And thanks Wes, too! You guys are great:)

CARmelo said...

um....I am sorry but I think it should be now and forever known as Bill Mueller day...after all it is he who help end the curse and bring glory to Red Sox Nation...

drewey fern said...

Melo, Melo, Melo. As much as I love Bill Mueller, #11 will always be first and foremost Tim Naehring. And who knows what part past players had in the ascension to Victory? Each one could have been a stepping stone which, if missing, would have stopped that road to the Championship. Ah yes, Tim Naehring had a part to play. (Soulful music to be hummed to self as you read.)