Monday, January 14, 2008

Wicked Cool Story!

This morning I had a fascinating discussion with my house-mates, in which I wondered if I would have recognized Jesus for who He was, had I been alive when He was on earth. Then this evening I ran across a very small picture of that. If one of the world's greatest violinists played in a subway station, would I recognize him? Or at least recognize the quality of his playing? Gretchen sent me this article, and I thought it was fascinating. Check it out!

Pearls Before Breakfast

4 comments:

KJ said...

Hey! I've seen this video before! I forget how I found it... but it's pretty amazing - and connecting it to your early morning discussion provides more food for thought.

Anonymous said...

Fascinating all over again! : )

Linds said...

What an amazing article... enjoyed it immensely!

LOVE!

TripleNine said...

Interesting, true. But also rather long.